The unique properties of the Mosqueta Rosehip Oil were discovered during a study carried out by the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacology of the University of Concepción in Chile. This study was aimed at testing the healing properties of the Mosqueta Rosehip Oil in 200 patients with scars due to surgery, burns and other conditions that cause premature aging of the skin. The results were amazing. The daily application of this oil effectively attenuated scars and wrinkles, and helped rejuvenate the skin.
Among its many properties the Mosqueta Rosehip Oil:
• Moisturizes aged skin.
• Attenuates and delays the appearance of wrinkles.
• Reduces expression lines caused by age.
• Prevents and conceals stretch marks due to its high moisturizing power.
• Effective in the treatment of burn scars.
• Regenerates the skin that has suffered burns or has been subjected to radiotherapy.
• Prevents sun burns.
• Diminishes scars caused by acne.
• Improves atopic dermatitis.
• Helpful in the treatment of surgical scars and keloids (after the removal of stitches).
• Indicated for the treatment of melanoma.
• Treatment of ulcers and sores, especially decubitus and vascular.
• Treatment of dry skin and eczema.
• Ability to distribute skin pigmentation (it can eliminate skin spots).
Has a high nutritional value for the dermis.